Sep 15, 2008

First Post - Welcome to Our Blog

I wish to introduce Baby Girl (14), Siberia (10), and Jimmy Kitty (4) to your family. I am a disabled individual, who chose to stay home after my last illness, and take care of these guys (and one gal). Look forward to some additions to this blog!!

This space is meant to compliment its sister blog - (FIH) - Future Insights of the Heart. Besides keeping up with the latest pet news and food reviews, there will be additions for Voluntary Simplicity - in the routines we use in our daily lives.




Look forward to the following additions:
  • Contact me with your pet pics and stories, and I will be glad to share with our readers.
  • Share my daily growth through simple routines and spiritual insights.
  • Up to the minute news regarding your pets.
  • The main focus will be on cats, but other information will be included as necessary.
So come back - and fix your subscription now, because updates will be coming soon.




Firefox 3

Copyright © 2008 (FIH) FutureInsights All Rights Reserved

Please feel free to Talk Back!!

Jump to: Welcome to (FIH) - Home of the Stop the Debt Consumer - The Sister Site

No comments: